Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 4/30/2020
Dear Patients, Family and Friends:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. We are committed to providing you with a comfortable and safe environment.
Infection control is a top priority and Dadeland Oral Surgery continues to follow Universal Precautions as well as guidance recommended by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). With the above being said for the safety and health of our patients and staff, we have adopted the following protocol:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- All patients/family member if accompanying a minor must wear a mask before entering our office.
- If you are wearing gloves, please dispose of your gloves using the waste receptacle in our waiting room.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find sanitizers in other areas of the office for you to use as needed.
- Body temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer in the waiting room before entering consultation or treatment rooms.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Limit extra companions to your appointment to only essential people in order to reduce number of people in the reception area.
We look forward to meeting you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, our staff and every patient safe in our office. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your healthcare.
Dr. Lawrence R. Brown and Team